AA Sawit Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Plantation Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure operational efficiency and manage staff.
- Travel to the fields regularly to identify and resolve localized issues.
- Highlight and tackle areas of weakness.
- Conduct regular meetings to ensure instructions are clear and any issues are resolved.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the workforce.
- Able to effectively communicate with and motivate staff.
- Meet with contractor and negotiate contracts for plantation maintenance.
- Managing and supervising the plantation contractors.
- Managing the estate according to the principles and criteria of MSPO.
- Aware of national and state laws related to plantation industry.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree and/or Diploma in Agriculture or Plantation Management.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in running an oil palm plantation.
- Candidate will act as a Agriculture/Plantation for this job position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.