KUALA LUMPUR KEPONG BERHAD (KLK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Plantation Management Trainee position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Developing and managing the overall operation of the oil palms plantation and plan for future plantation development.
- Undergo in house training programmes, project assignments and hands-on estate operations in various areas such as Oil Palm Nursery Practices, Weeding Management, Pests Diseases, Manuring of Oil Palm, Pruning of Fronds, Harvesting, R&D Trials, Sustainability (RSPO/MSPO), Quality Control Checks, GPS/GIS work, etc.
- Exposure to all phases and aspects of estate operation, including land development, cost management, human resources, worker management, planting practices and procedures, system and method, and Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB) production.
- Supervising oil palm tree planting, field maintenance and nursery management.
- Propose professional good agricultural practices and implementation whenever necessary.
- Ensure that the estate is managed to the standard in accordance with acceptable agricultural and practice and company’s requirement.
- Examine and ensure the general aspect of the estate operational management including utilization of human capital and materials.
- Provide leadership skills to estate staff to achieve target and deliver good performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized universities with minimum CGPA 3.0.
- Possess strong analytical skill, leadership quality and ability to lead team.
- Good people management, communication and report writing skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to work and live in plantation environment.
- Willing to be relocated.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Sabah, Selangor.