Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Planner - (WD102656) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes and presents various types of data.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audits data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
- Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
- Tracks materials financial performance, and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Daily review of RMA transactions
- Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
- Receive data entry for clients
- Update content list and item master
- Prepare DPT packing list for LCAD repairing
- Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
- Window to client bulk RMA service
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in the related field is required
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
- Website: www.flex.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.