ASM Technology (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordination between External Suppliers and production to met in timely and efficient operation needs
- Creation of production plans to meet the production needs Material planning and buying
- Responsible for re-schedule in/out of materials
- Manage Process Orders on SAP in Line with Production plan
- Fresh Graduate/Advanced Diploma/Diploma with 3yrs manufacturing experience in production/material planning
- Proficient in MS office application, ERP system(SAP) with knowledge of supply chain, material flow concepts and production planning reporting
- Purchasing/Inventory Management or equivalent
- Occasionally to trave within Regional area like Malaysia, Indonesia etc to meet new vendor
- Must be able to read and speak in two languages - English and Mandarin
ASM Technology Malaysia is a subsidiary company under ASM Pacific Technology (HKSE Code: 0522) which has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Global Technology Leaders in 2018 by Thomson Reuters. ASM Malaysia setup to support the manufacturing of semiconductor automation equipment. With a strong R & D focus, we have always been at the forefront of technology. We are transferring this machining and various equipments assembly technologies to our plant in Johor, Malaysia offering excellent career opportunities for the following :-
Our goal is continued total customer satisfaction. We achieve this through quality products and reliable customer service. Quality products come from the work of our research, technology and manufacturing groups. Reliable customer service is provided by our factory trained and strategically located field engineering teams. All are staffed by people who are committed to excellence. As a market-driven and customer-oriented company, we seek to form close ties with our clients so they view us as valuable partners. Together, we have a shared interest in seeing each other prosper. In these next pages, we will show you more about ASM Pacific and what we have to offer.
Product & Services
Principal product lines cover the four basic assembly processes that is, die attach, wire bond, automold and trim & form. These represent 75% of the investment in an assembly facility. Assembly and packaging equipment are more dependent upon semiconductor unit volume than on chip prices. Manufacturing both stamped and etched leadframes, ASMPT has approximately a 5% world market share and is one of the worlds few integrated suppliers. Leadframes represent on average 15% of ASMPTs annual sales.
Financial Perfomance in 2017
Record Group revenue of US$2.25 billion, representing an increase of 23% over the preceding year
Net Profit of HK$2.80 billion and earnings per share of HK$6.90, representing a surge of 94.40% over the preceding year
Record Back-end equipment revenue of US$1.11 billion, representing an increase of 19.50% over 2016
Record Materials revenue of US$275.2 million, representing an increase of 14.50% over 2016
Record SMT solutions revenue of US$865.9 million, representing an increase of 30.90% over 2016
Record new order bookings of US$2.34 billions, representing an increase of 24.70% over 2016
Book to bill ratio was 1.04
Cash and bank deposits of HK$3.06 billion at the end of December 2017
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either