OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Personal Financial Consultant (Southern) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide “one-stop” banking solutions to our customers.
- To provide financial advisory, promote and cross-sell a comprehensive range of financial products and services.
- To proactively manage and build long term customer relationship.
- To provide good after-sales and conduct sales visits to potential customers within the vicinity.
- Ensure adherence to the relevant policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited University / College.
- Possess interest in financial planning, investment and in sales.
- Preferably with minimum 1 year of experience in sales or service experience.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service.
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
- License and relevant certifications (PCE, CEILI, CUTE etc) is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Recognition & incentive trips
- Wealth Academy
- Structured career progression
- Guided advisory and specialist support
OCBC Bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of specialist financial services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan.