Hempel Manufacturing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for People & Culture Business Partner (HR Executive) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes with first line managers, ensuring compliance of Group procedures.
- Carry out orientation process (P&C Induction) for new employees
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Support on all local employees activities implementation, communication and roll out – New Policy/Annual Process/Scheme/Benefits etc
- Support Regional People & Culture to drive any activities related to specific functions
- Monitor employment legislation and best practice in people management and recommend improvements to HR procedures and policies
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Lead or Support on Regional Assignment or Projects as assigned
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including performance management, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations and employment laws.
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels of the organisation
- Strong ability to communicate in English
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Kluang.