Fairview International School Vacancies PE cum BM TEACHER
Fairview International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PE cum BM TEACHER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Teaching Physical Education (PE) and Malay Language (BM) to a range of classes of different levels.
- Designing effective lesson plans and delivering them in accordance with programme standards set forth for the assigned subject.
- Designing and administering assessments which meet reliability and validity criteria as per student learning outcomes.
- Adhering to academic policies set forth by Fairview management.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress and development of the students under one’s charge and giving useful and timely feedback to students and parents.
- Preparing and assessing student learning to facilitate positive and effective development.
- Working with others in supporting the department in curriculum development/review and other departmental needs.
- Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and preparing relevant teaching resources.
- Participate in Programme meeting and subject-based meetings.
- Perform student management duties as required.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Science or a relevant degree.
- Possess minimum 3 years of teaching experience in a School environment with high proficiency in the Bahasa Malaysia language or obtained an excellent grading in BM.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to and passion for education and a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject.
- Possess experience, knowledge
- A commitment to and knowledge of the PYP/MYP.
- Be self-motivated, responsible, caring and innovative.
- A good command of English
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.