Premier Plus Property Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Payroll Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Update staffs’ movement and all relevant details in our SQL system.
- Assist to prepare payroll computation with the HR team such as salary, sales commission, overtime, allowances, service point, medical, claims summary and etc.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Ensuring all information are properly kept with highest level of confidentiality.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures in compliance to Company’s policies & relevant Labour law to guide the Managers accordingly.
- • Other ad hoc duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws and legislation such as Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967, EPF Act 1951 / 1991, SOCSO Act 1969, etc.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Resourceful, meet deadlines, ability to work independently & good team-player
- Able to start immediately will be an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.