Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Part Time Tutor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
- Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
- Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics
- Developing and distributing teaching materials to supplement classroom lessons, including study guides
- Conducting practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement and help set goals for exam preparation
- Providing students positive and constructive feedback
- Must be knowledgeable in the subject and have 2 or more years experience of teaching it.
- Experienced in teaching national (KSSR, KSSM) and/ or international curriculum (IGCSE/ IB/ etc.)
- Well versed with current format syllabus.
- Good social skills.
- Passionate and creative in teaching.
- Mode of teaching and learning : Online / home tuition
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.