RHB Banking Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Paid Dealer's Representative - Taman Molek Branch position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Marketing, dealing and executing for retail, corporate, institutional, foreign clients and inter-broker trades.
- Managing clients’ equities investment portfolio and and to meet the revenue target set by the management.
- Buying and selling of local and foreign shares.
- A degree of professional qualification from an institution recognized by government of Malaysia.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the similar industry.
- Possess good analytical skills with sound knowledge of the securities and futures industry.
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will have an added advantage.
- Successful candidates are required to hold the Capital Markets and Services Representative’s License (CMSRL) for dealing in securities.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either