Dialog Terminals Langsat (1) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and manage shipping activities and ops
- Act as point of contact between the client and operations.
- Identifies the needs of the customer through observation and analyzing customer feedback
- Manage demand supply
- Manage customer service for terminal user related matters such as complaints and handle queries from customers
- Manage production and resources scheduling as well as budgeting for the dept. Initiate and lead for continuous improvement activity related to shipping, operation planning and customer service related activities , practices, work system, SOP.
- Investigate and provide advice to Terminal Manager in relation to cargo variances or loss control
- Degree or Diploma in any relevant field.
- At least 10 year(s) of relevant experience in Tank Terminal Operations and Management / Petrochemical / Chemical Plant or Refinery is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Posses relevant experience in Emergency Response Plan, ISO-9001, QEMS and OSHAS.
- Leadership Skills –Able to lead and motivate subordinates and enhance harmonious working environment between all relevant departments.
- Good Communication skills & Team work.
- Proactive approach- able to identify technical and human issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.