Globaltron-PLC Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OPERATION MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Operations Manager Job Description Template
-Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.