Ninjaz Retails Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Executive/ Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What you will be required to do:
- Oversee the day-to-day retail operations and sales operations of the outlet.
- Empower the team to deliver sales targets and maximize profitability, whilst ensuring that high service standards of the outlet are maintained.
- Ensure information/ updates/ materials are disseminated to outlets in a timely manner.
- Perform analysis of relevant retail market trends within the industry and provide constructive feedback
- Responsible for team member's recruitment, staff training, coaching and any staff issues.
- Manage inventory levels to optimize sales and maintain inventory integrity
- Ensure Visual Merchandising is properly executed in accordance to the Company Guideline.
To succeed in the role, you will be required:
- Experience in multiple outlets retails operations (minimum of 3 years experience)
- Highly developed organisational, problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, able to lead , train and motivate team members.
- Passion in retail industry and willing to work retail hours.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin preferred as role required candidate to deal with Mandarin-speaking subordinates.
By now, 21 outlet has been open.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Kuala Lumpur.