Ann Joo Steel Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OPERATION COORDINATION ENGINEER / EXECUTIVE (BASED AT PRAI) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Ability to plan, organize, coordinate with all related parties, especially with operation and maintenance team, finance department and others for project execution.
• Providing advice / technical assistance as well as cost reduction knowledge for projects related to the company.
• Ability to negotiate, to motivate, to advise the teams for project execution, e.g. Continuous Improvement
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological, and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Make certain that the technical department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communication between departments.
• Ensures that the organization works in line with international best practices.
• To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary at ad-hoc basis.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent. Those with business administration background but with manufacturing division’s experiences, will be considered.
• Computer literate in industry related software such as MS Project / Word / Excel & Autocad·
• Willing to work long hours and during non-working days or after working hours & travel when required.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• A committed team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and meticulous for detail.
• High integrity and able to work independently.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.