Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Office Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Acts as administrative supports for day-to day activities – respective department in Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link Project team.
- Organizing and maintaining files so they are available to all staff members.
- Checking inventory regularly and maintaining office supplies.
- Researching and preparing reports or presentations.
- To liaise with direct superior to implement the document control processes that have been established for the project.
- To maintain registry of all documentation related to the project.
- To acknowledge and validate all documentation received and distributed for the project.
- To check, verify and confirm the quality and formatting of all documentation are adhere to the established procedures and guidelines required for the project.
- To provide assistance and support to the superior in all other document control related matters as when required.
- To carry out and monitor project filing and retrieval system based on approved procedures established.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.