Shattuck St. Mary's Forest City International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Music Teacher position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Music Teacher Job Description
● Planning and preparing lessons for individual and group needs, including our EAL population.
● Prepare students for school performances.
● Assess students to determine growth in the area of music.
● Support the overarching goal of English Acquisition of the the school.
● Assist with the organization of school events e.g., Assemblies, Sports Day, Chinese New Year, etc.
● Supervise lunch time, parent pickup, bus lines and playground areas as part of a roster of duties.
● Contribute to the after-school activities program.
● Other duties as directed by the Principal, Head of School or delegate.
● Boarding Duty/Study Hall: Support our boarding program by living in the dormitory and participating in the pastoral care and supervision of students on some evenings and weekends on a rotational basis
● Bachelors of Education in Music Education (or equivalent).
● 4 years of teaching experience
● Experience working with children in a multicultural environment
● Responsible, accountable and flexible; patient, friendly, approachable disposition
● Comfortable with basic digital technology
● Bachelor’s in Music Education
● Orff or Kodaly experience
● Choir and Band/Orchestra Certification
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.