FCI Connectors Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Moulding QA Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Support product development and engineering change activities which include product testing and evaluations of all engineering and process changes.
- Conduct investigation, analysis, evaluation and simulation for all in-process issues and customer complaint.
- Analyze monthly in-process and outgoing defect to identify the top 3 defects.
- Facilitate quality improvement and problem- solving programs.
- Prepare 8D or corrective action report and investigation report for all complaints and feedback reported by customer.
- Plan and conduct Process Audit for molding process. The audit to assure that all process run according to SOP (Standard Operation Procedure).
- Generate Incoming Inspection plan based on critical dimensions which critical to process and product applications.
- Generate Quality Workmanship Standards which include all reject criteria for components and Finish Goods
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 to 4 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in implementing ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO/TS16949 is preferred
- Experience in TQM implementation is preferred
- Knowledge of stamping, molding and plating process will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of SPC application is essential and experience in conducting quality audits
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.