Mitsubishi Electric (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Molding Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
- Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production are met.
- Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
- Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
- Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.