Columbia Asia Hospital - Iskandar Puteri is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MIS Site Support position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform basic MIS support and maintenance within the facility, application support (CARE21, CALIMS, EMRD, PACS, Asset 360, CALM (Care21 on Lite Mobile), PEP (Patient Portal) and any other new software), IT Peripheral & other application support (printer, Ms Office, scanner, etc.), basic database support and maintenance (guideline from DBA & software maintenance team), basic IT Infra support and maintenance (server, network, etc – guideline from Infra team) and other related tasks.
- Perform periodic system health check and monitoring.
- Maintain the day-to-day operations in the hospital facilities and hospital network.
- Provide Level 1 support of PCs, hardware, software problems, networks and etc and to escalate problem issues to respective teams such as Team Leader or manager – MIS Support.
- Support and maintain company’s internal IT infrastructure including end-users.
- Keep track of version upgrade and software licensing.
- Assist in conducting end user trainings.
- Conduct in-house software testing and patch rollout activities for the hospital on HIMS.
- Conduct yearly IT SOP audit in compliance with Columbia Asia hospital practices.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects, task and new initiations from Columbia Asia.
- Assist Manager, MIS Support & Team Leader, MIS Support in any other related duties as assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in support fields.
- Have understanding and technical knowledge in PC/Laptop (Windows 7, 8.1 & 10), Hardware and Peripherals, LAN/WAN, MS SQL 2012/2016, Windows 2012/2016 Server, MS Office 365 Suite, One Drive, Veritas Backup, SCCM Windows Server OS, Sophos Antivirus, Active Directory, Microsoft Networking, TCP-IP, SQL Server, Load balancer and Firewall is an advantage.
- Ability to travel and supporting other Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Able to work on shifts.
- Must be on standby 24-hours/7-days-a-week.
- Positive attitude, meticulous, initiative, dedicated and a team player.
- Detailed oriented and good in problem solving.
- Ability to priorities and possess sense of urgency.
- Able to handle multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
Now, Columbia Asia offers 31 medical facilities (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) across Asia and Africa, with 12 in Malaysia; Bintulu, Bukit Rimau, Cheras, Iskandar Puteri, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Puchong, Seremban, Setapak, Shah Alam and Taiping. Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is owned by International Columbia US, LLC (ICU).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.