Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MIS, Assistant Manager/ Manager (Manufacturing, Based in Perak) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead, manage and supervise team to deliver excellent support service, and ensure projects are being carried out and implemented accordingly.
- Work with the process owners and users to implement IT-related systems to ensure it meets the project objective and schedule.
- Monitor and ensure efficient and smooth running of day to day operations with minimum downtime, within acceptable benchmark covering IT hardware and software, Application System, Database and Network infrastructure.
- Proactively review, identify, and resolve all IT related issues, coordinate support actions and initiate alternative solutions ensuring compliance with business control measures within a stipulated time.
- Ensure all IT related inventory and software licensing control is in place. Develop and ensure preventive maintenance of IT-related equipment plans are scheduled, implemented, and evaluated.
- Review and improve current system and infrastructure to ensure it is secured, efficient, meet our business requirement and is cost-effective.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are implemented as per specification and according to the agreed timeline.
- Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes, procedures, and guidelines. Plan and manage UAT where applicable.
- Identify training needs and conduct in-house training to users for continuous improvement in relation to IT-related systems.
- Assist in IT related area, including Supply Chain initiatives as and when required to ensure the Companies objectives are met.
- To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 - 6 years of working experience in IT, Knowledge of ERP system, Project Management, working as a Team Lead or similar
- Working Location : Perak
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Perak.