KUALA LUMPUR KEPONG BERHAD (KLK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mill Supervisor (Based in Palm Oil Mill, Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist on mill daily operation, routine monitoring on production control.
- Able to control workers discipline, welfare and related matters on daily basis.
- Understand on laboratory related checking on mill losses.
- Ensure proper housekeeping, safety guidelines, ensure workers follow SOP all the time.
- Able to record on process record, checklist and report to management promptly.
- To participate in Mill Audits.
- Able to handle the situation well during challenging time (during mill visit/ audit by external/ internal auditor).
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma related to any science subjects, processing, food science, technical subjects or equivalent.
- Able to speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Fast learner, independent and self-motivated.
- Must be willing to work on shifts.
- Must be able to travel for other mill visits.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel will be an additional advantage.
- Experience on palm oil mill process and Sustainability basic knowledge will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.