KUALA LUMPUR KEPONG BERHAD (KLK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mill Management Trainee (Based in Peninsular Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assists Mill Manager to ensure compliance with all Company operating policies, procedures and standing instructions.
- Assist Mill Manager to plan, organize, implement and control overall mill operation.
- Ensure that machines are well maintained for optimum operation of the processes.
- Supervise technicians to perform scheduled maintenance, repairs and installations of parts and machines.
- Monitor and ensure the supervisors and production workers are competent in performing their daily production works.
- To support mill operation and administration in ensuring that all the activities are in compliance with company policy and standard requirements.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.0.
- Those with experience with palm oil mill operations will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner, independent and self-motivated.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Willing to be transferred and relocated.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Selangor.