KL INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE CENTRE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Laboratory Technologist (Immediate Hiring) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To prepare specimens and perform laboratory procedure used in the diagnosis and verify & report lab results on all performed tests and ensure compliance with laboratory procedures.
- To perform Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C genotyping and HIV viral load testing.
- To perform H1N1 real time PCR and Influenza A&B rapid testing.
- To perform Respiratory Pathogen (RPV) using PCR method of detection.
- Overseeing equipment upkeep and calibration.
- Regular reporting for quality management/quality control purposes.
- Data and document management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Medical Science or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate welcome to apply.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Candidates who have experience working in molecular diagnostics or clinical laboratory setting and must have experience with PCR isolation and purification of DNA & RNA will be an added advantages.
- Familiar with molecular diagnostics protocols, practices and guidelines such as PCR, hybridisation and genotyping.
Our company provide diagnostic and laboratory services.
We are seeking experienced, energetic, motivated, articulate team players that share the same passion and vision for creating healthcare solutions.
Our dedicated and caring team of healthcare professionals is committed to making a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.
Welcome you to join our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.