Aimflex Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mechanical Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What will your role be:
- Proactive in interact with sales and customer for new product development.
- Provide technical guidance on material and equipment selection.
- Complete given task on time.
- Work closely with project team, customer and supplier to deliver quality product.
- Interact with customer to align project requirement and specification.
- Problem identifying, analysis and solving.
- Generate concept design for customer review.
- Generate mechanical drawing and release for fabrication.
- Load purchase requisition for standard part.
- Evaluate and ensure product functional, performance and quality.
- Onsite buyoff and support when required.
- Update and maintain latest drawing and document revision.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Proficient in 3D CAD processing (Solidworks or inventor) is preferable, AutoCAD, Good IT Knowledge, Good in communication and presentation skill
- Functional knowledge in manufacturing and production process.
- Functional knowledge in pneumatic, motion control and measurement system..
- Willing to work onsite and overseas when required.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical / Automation or equivalent.
- Able to work independently.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
AIMFLEX is a public listed company on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia with primary activities in design, manufacturing and modification of specialised automation machines. We also provide maintenance & technical support services for the manufactured machine. AIMFLEX operation governed by experienced key management team with strong technical expertise and are backed by industry-certified project managers and engineers. AIMFLEX comprises of a group of dedicated and specialized engineers who have in depth knowledge of test and manufacturing process as well as system design and integration. AIMFLEX in-house expertise and capability are able to assist manufacturer to improve efficiency of manufacturing and quality of product.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.