Kumon Education (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mathematics / English Teacher position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Observe and instruct students.
- Mark and record worksheets.
- Basic administrative task.
- In charge and responsible for certain of students.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, any field, SPM with credits in Mathematics / English.
- Patient and able to interact with children.
- Energetic and active individuals.
- Able to work independently and with the team.
- No specific experience required.
- Punctual and able to work at assigned timing.
Tuesday Friday: 3pm to 6pm
- Prefer candidates who stay nearby Bandar Dato’ Onn Area.
- Only part time positions (s) are available, welcome to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.
27-01, Jalan Perjiranan 15/1,
Bandar Dato’ Onn,
81100 Johor Bahru, JB.
Tel: 018- 210 7075
At Kumon, what we value the most is every individual child. We aim to develop each and every child's potential to the maximum through the Kumon Method of Learning. Being the world's largest education franchising business with more than 4 million Kumon students in 49 countries, we invite individuals with strong passion for education and children to join us to realise our vision of Nation-Building through education.
By discovering the potential of each individual and developing his or her ability to the maximum, we aim to foster sound, capable people and thus contribute to society. "Every child possesses the ability to learn beyond expectations. Learning occurs most efficiently when: (a) The level of the material corresponds exactly to the learner's ability; and (b) The rate of progress is controlled by the student. If students are studying at the "just right" level, their potential will be tapped on. By developing this gift to the fullest, we will develop sound, responsible adults." - Mr Toru Kumon, Founder
The Kumon Method is an instructional method based on an independent or self-learning approach. Created in 1954, by Toru Kumon, a high school Maths teacher in Osaka, Japan. The curriculum consists of hundreds of short assignments arranged in very small steps, each step getting a little bit harder than the previous. The materials are organised into a naturally coherent, logical progression which allows students to advance at their own pace rather than by grade level or age. The daily worksheets are designed to be building blocks to help a child gradually develop fundamental Maths and reading skills needed to master high school (Pre-University) level Maths, languages and reading comprehension.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.