Meiban Energy Services Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Materials Planning cum Purchasing Lead position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage inventory of materials and consumables to support production planning process
- Create and update production schedule to meet customer deliveries
- Coordinate the delivery of purchased parts and consigned materials to the facility to support the production schedule
- Initiate corrective actions on supplier delivery issues
- Manage supplier transition of incoming materials
- Coordinate effectively with local logistics suppliers for consigned materials and local shipments
- Coordinate with shipping lanes for inbound freight
- Work closely with import/export compliance officer for inbound and outbound shipments
- Ensure all purchases are approved within mandated guidelines
- Process the purchase orders by liaising with suppliers or principals
- Sourcing locally and overseas for new goods not supplied by regular principals/suppliers
- Cost the goods purchased by incorporating freight and ensure that all costs incurred in operating dept are kept within control
- Develop and achieve yearly cost savings goals
- Undertake any duties as assigned from time to time
Background & Experience:
- Degree in supply chain or related field with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Aggressive, dynamic and results oriented
- A good team player and able to work independently
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.