EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Material Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Analysis and maintenance of MRP (Material Requirement Planner) -relevant data
- Daily processing of the MRP mailbox (shortfall / overlap in SAP or similar system)
- Creation and tracking of production orders and purchase orders taking into account the MRP requirements
- Daily dispatching of charges, production orders and purchase orders
- Continuous inventory monitoring and optimization
- Cross-plant coordination to optimize dispositive processes
- Coordination of production and capacity planning with the responsible production areas
- Negotiations with suppliers to optimize the supply chain
- Logistical support
- Cooperation in the initiation of measures for the optimization of the supply chain (e.g. scheduling procedure, capacity utilization, deadlines, material, lead times, stock levels)
- 3 years professional experience in comparable function
- Knowledge of common methods and procedures in scheduling and logistical processes and their documentation
- Mastery of common methods of project management
- Very good SAP knowledge MM + PP
- Very good English spoken and written
- Enjoying working with different cultures
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.