Sherwin-Williams Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Master Data Analyst position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
To facilitate the tactical and strategic support of Item, Vendor, Employee and Customer data for the ERP systems while providing a shared service concept to all divisions and departments affected within the region.
- a. This position focuses on understanding, communication, setup and documentation of business processes as they relate to data management.
- The job complexity requires a sound understanding of the design and usage of tools /applications utilized by the region. Some of the systems are/will be Oracle EBS Suite, Oracle PIM, Supplier Hub.
- This position will be responsible in development of SQL queries and applications to enhance data quality.
- This position will monitor IT Ticketing system for MDM request queue
- This position will be responsible for the approval and auditing of the item, vendor and customer data and tables that are created, used and updated by the ERP systems.
- This position will run reports, cleanse data, run validations, and process and approve item workflows.
- Candidate will ensure data standards are being followed and validated. Candidate will assist in the maintenance of system and process documentation.
- This position must maintain business relationships between Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Supply Chain (Product Planning, Re-buyers, Sourcing), Commercialization Services, Regulatory, Accounting, Sites (Plants/Warehouses), Financial Services, and Lab Personnel.
- Possessed at least a Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business IT or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate whom demonstrate strong learning ability and the right attitude will also be considered.
- SQL knowledge or other programming language will be an added advantage.
- Advance skills in MS Excel (Excel Formulas, Pivot Tables and Graph).
- Strong Computer Skills in Business Applications (Windows, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Emailing Software etc)
- Excellent analytical, data mining and tactical problem solving abilities.
- Possessed Oracle ERP experience is an advantage.
- Being a US-owned company, candidate should be proficient in English (Reading, Writing, Spoken, and Listening). Knowledge in one or more regional languages such as Mandarin, Vietnamese or Thai is an advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.