Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Marketing Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Liaise with designers on artwork design for marketing promotions and activities
• Liaise with stores on POS display and coordination on promotions and events
• Liaise with suppliers on coordinating in-store/targeted segment promotions and localized marketing
• Monitor and consolidate monthly promotions and events tracking reports
• Develop EDMs, SMS blasting, WhatsApp blasting, social media calendar and digital plan on monthly
basis and execute according to plans
• Assist in digital marketing for social media presence
• Facilitate other ad-hoc market research activities
• Assist in administration"
• Willing to travel for project and store visitation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Prior Sales / Commercial experience will be valued
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- 1-2 years of marketing experience will be an added advantage
- Self-starter, positive ‘can-do’, hit the ground running attitude
- Good team player, result oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
From there, the BIG Pharmacy brand was recognised by many and the number of outlets slowly grew from 1 outlet to 13 outlets.
As part of the Group’s plan to expand in the southern region of Malaysia, the Group merged with RedCap Pharmacy in year 2018 and the combined entity now has more than 70 BIG Pharmacy outlets throughout Malaysia.
All the outlets are staffed with licensed pharmacists, registered under Lembaga Farmasi Malaysia. The pharmacists are trained to provide the best range of care for customers, from dispensing medications to providing healthcare advice. There are also nutritionists and dieticians on site to provide dietary advice and guidance on selection of supplements.
Lee Meng Chuan graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of South Australia. He is a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products and management of pharmacies.
His wife, Lim Sin Yin acquired her Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from University of Strathclyde. She is also a qualified pharmacist and has more than 10 years of experience as a pharmacist, stock controller and trainer.
Under their leadership, the Group has grown progressively from a neighbourhood pharmacy in Damansara Uptown to one of Malaysia’s leading pharmacy chain.
We strive to be one of Malaysia’s leading and most trusted pharmacy chain.
At BIG Pharmacy, we aim to open an outlet and build our brand in every strategic location throughout Malaysia, and at the same time earn trust from every customer by ensuring that we provide excellent services and products at competitive prices.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.