A.P. Moller - Maersk is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Marine Services Officer (Short Term Contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate vessel formalities before, after and during port stays, arrange smooth vessel services requirements between vendors, port authorities, government agencies and vessels:
- Communicate and facilitate all documentation requirements connected with the vessel's port stay
- Act as liaison between the vessel and port authorities for all customs clearance formalities
- Coordinate provision and supply deliveries to/from vessels
- Ensure crew change is handled within port stay for sign-on, sign-off, crew that require medical/dental and shore leave request
- Arrange for bunker, sludge, garbage disposal, fresh water, sample delivery from vessels via the relevant assigned vendors
- Optimizes the vessel services delivery to complete during port stay
- Report any irregularities or incidents to the relevant operations stakeholder (management, 24/7 team, HOC)
- Support and execute Maersk Line Operating System (MLOS) for the team.
- Continuously aim to improve current process by generating new ideas and eliminating waste to make the complete process cycle more efficient
- Log and report any non-performing vendor that disrupt daily operations
- Drive performance management mindset with the vendor
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and Malay is essential
- Good proficiency in system especially MS Office
- Basic experience in the crewing/ maritime/shipping industry is preferred
- Willing to work in a 24/7 shift setup
- Outgoing and convincing personality, a person with a sense of urgency and result oriented
- Living the company values, adhere to the company policies
- Team player and also able to work under minimum supervision
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.