Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Process Engineer - (WD101423) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Understand manufacturing and test equipment concepts, technologies and techniques
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Define equipment maintenance requirements, identify root-causes of equipment failures and develop hands-on maintenance skillsWork with other engineering stakeholders and customers on problem solving and continuous improvement to the design of equipment and products and may develop corrective and preventive action plans
- May be involved in development and and update of PFMEA for new products
- May participate in control plan development
- Write and update work instructions and other documents (e.g. specifications, procedures,...)
- Analyzes and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to customer request.
- Provides information for management decisions from a technical and technical cost perspective.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
- Industry: Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Type: Public Company
- NASDAQ: FLEX
- Headquarters: 2 Changi South Lane, Singapore, 486123
- Company Size: 10,001+ employees
- Website: www.flex.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.