Makino Machine Tools (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Effective introduction on new manufacturing process, ensuring all production process are optimize to achieve the desirable productivity level to meet Quality, Delivery and Cost target.
Provide technical guidance and leadership to the production team to resolve daily production issues related to Quality and Delivery.
Conduct production process review to identify improvement needs, propose and lead initiatives to implement changes that is aligned to company’s goals & objective
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support all New Product Introduction activities through participation in DFM/DFX activities with R&D engineers and production team to meet schedule and quality requirements.
2. Preparation of all necessary documentations, procedures, standard work and fixtures needed on all new manufacturing processes introduced.
3. Drive optimum optimal utilization of resources and equipment to meet efficiency’s goals and targets.
4. Participate in decision making on non-conformal material disposition and scraps, driving initiatives to make necessary changes and improvement to avoid re-occurrences.
5. Identify bottle necks/risks and initiating corrective actions by working closely with relevant functions to ensure smooth Engineering trial and Production start up.
6. Work closely with the suppliers to ensure the Product Quality.
7. Ensure safe work processes and ensure all safe work practices are strictly followed.
8. Collaboration with all related departments stake holders to achieve KOI target.
9. Execute Kaizen plan to drive QDC improvement periodically / as per factory wide schedule initiative.
10. To provide periodical feed-back to the management team on area of improvement and formulae plans to address gap.
We are a fully integrated manufacturing company, engineering production, administration, sales office and service centre under one roof. This is a new set up company in Malaysia, I-Park Kulai, Johor, a subsidiary of Makino Asia Pte Ltd. Advanced processing, manufacturing and assembly are the key integral functions of the enterprise. The uniqueness of MAKINO ASIA is the combination of its highly qualified people and the business concept of customer orientation. We offer our customer and last but not least in the constant training of our people.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.