EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees; Submit reports on performance and progress
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Provides support and guidance on manufacturing information by compiling, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Supports manufacturing engineering related projects as required
- Team member in assembly line set up, pilot production and mass production
- Diploma/ Bachelors in Mechanical/ Manufacturing / or related engineering
- Relevant experience in NPI / Manufacturing. Experienced in setting up a new production line will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Good inter-personal skills to interact with team members and vendors
- Pro-active and desire to work in a challenging environment
- Be a team player, ability to multi task and complete any job assigned efficiently
- Available for training 3 months in Europe
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.