Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, People Development & Engagement position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through functional needs, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with the respective Division Heads, line managers and stakeholders
- Responsible in developing training and development plans and programs based on the organization and functional needs
- Work closely with respective Division Heads, line managers and stakeholders to create and implement comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy and activities
- Responsible for learning content management, knowledge management and communication/curation support for all Learning Academy key initiatives
- Creates and maintains strong partnership with Group and HMI Institute to curate and deploy learning content for continuing healthcare professional education
- Works closely with the Division Heads and line managers to ensure thorough training plan implementation and evaluation of the training programs to ensure the developments are adequate and effective
- Manage the training and development budget and HRD Fund to ensure the planned programs are carried out within the approved budget for positive return of investment
- Develop, conduct and coordinate induction programs for new hirers on-boarding
- Manage and maintain training information on the database/system for training reporting and record maintenance
- Provide administration supports on professional certificate annual renewal and ensure timely submission to the certification bodies
- Oversee the general admin supports such as work permit application, office supplies, employee uniforms and others
- Creating and owning innovative initiatives to enhance the employee experience in support of success execution of company’s objectives
- Administering rewards and recognition program and platforms
- Publish monthly and quarterly calendars mapping special events, weekly huddles, quarterly birthday/anniversary celebration, holiday events etc.
- Tracking and maintain engagement metric to measure program effectiveness and communication results
- Stay up to date on current trends around culture and employee engagement
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in adult training, training and development field and preferable in corporate working environment
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions especially in management development and soft skills training
- Excellent training and meeting facilitation skills, including the ability to effectively present information to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and a strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to priorities work
- Well organized, detailed-oriented and good time management
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.