University of Southampton Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Human Resources and Strategic Support position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The University of Southampton Malaysia (UoSM) is seeking applications for the Manager, Human Resources and Strategic Support.
Ensure the provision of comprehensive and effective HR functions to support the delivery of the UoSM Strategic Plan.
Key accountabilities/primary responsibilities
1. Manage the development and implementation of the full spectrum of HR systems including policies, procedures and processes, ensuring legal compliance at all times. In doing so, remain abreast with Government requirements which have impact on HR functions and embed any changes seamlessly into the systems.
2. Implement effective and timely staff recruitment across the organisation including the onboarding programme to ensure that new employees feel welcome and get acquainted with their role, team and the organisation.
3. Ensure effective implementation of the organisation’s performance management process and reward and recognition programme.
4. Ensure effective implementation of the organisation’s training and development programme.
5. Ensure maintenance and validity of employee documents (e.g. passport, employment pass, teaching permit, insurance policy) and records, following University and Government requirements. As part of this, ensure provision of accurate HR related data including payroll and tax information.
6. Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues in adherence to relevant University and Government requirements.
7. Provide support in delivering UoSM Strategic Plan.
8. Accept any other delegations and responsibilities as allocated by the line manager.
- Good and relevant first degree or equivalent qualification.
- At least five years’ experience in HR practice.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Understanding of and familiarity with Malaysian Employment Law and PDPA.
- Able to successfully plan and deliver HR functions effectively and efficiently.
- Able to identify and solve problems independently.
- Able to solicit ideas and opinions to help form specific work plans.
- Able to positively influence the way a team works together.
- Work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Able to elicit information to identify specific customer needs.
- Able to offer accurate, proactive advice and guidance on employee relation issues.
- High level communication skills.
- Able to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
- Work well in a changing environment.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.