Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MANAGER, AUTOMATION position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Play a strategic role in identifying opportunities & implementing automation solutions which would involve in–depth studies and understanding of the various operations process flows, structure & business model to bring about continuous productivity and efficiency improvements with consistent, scalable and reliable solutions;
- Architect automation and integration of manufacturing processes & machinery to achieve production efficiency & productivity improvements;
- Define, specify, procure solution, implement, validate automated processes to be integrated with shop floor systems for monitoring, control & data collection for continuous improvements leading to preventive and predictive measures in meeting factory needs;
- Work closely with site management team & various process owners in providing feasibility studies on automation proposals;
- Work closely with system integrators and/or automation vendors on automation solution in meeting agreed upon deliverables;
- Has global site responsibilities.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering - Modules covering automation Engineering, robotics, statistics, fluid dynamics and database;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in manufacturing or process industry, preferably in EMS back end processes;
- IE knowledge will be an added advantage;
- Knowledge in Electro-Pneumatic circuit control, PLC programming, electrical wiring and robot application;
- Good Knowledge on various kinds of sensors used in automation and its characteristics, machine to machine interface;
- Added advantage for candidates with knowledge in asp.net, html, Java, Eclipse, VS.net, MS SQL, Oracle and Vertica;
- Knowledge of ISO Quality system & ESD standards;
- Team player, able to work well with all levels and under pressure;
- Independent, resourceful and self-driven with strong analytical & troubleshooting skills;
- Detail-oriented personality with creative thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal & cross cultural communication skills;
- Strong business acumen;
- Able to travel overseas when required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.