For two decades, through the recommendation from our international network of aviation and business clients, it saw the formation of Inter-Excel Advisory Group’s consultancy services; which were established by experienced professionals with extensive expertise in airline operations, cabin crew training, aircraft solutions & leasing, aviation manpower solutions, airport facility management and airline start-up consultancy. Using the same success model of airlines manpower training, recruitment and consultancy, we are now aggressively expanding our consultancy and recruitment services under our subsidiaries.
Due to the rapid expansion, we are looking to groom a pool of dedicated and responsible individuals to fill the position of Management Trainee who will be focusing on the key running of management, marketing or business development area. The purpose of the training is to develop a group of dedicated individuals to take responsibilities of key positions by learning the various roles and functions whilst develop business knowledge and leadership skills. We invite dynamic, self-motivated people with a desire for success in the working world. Some of the scope that the trainee will be exposed to:
Business Development/ Public Relations:
• To liaise with clients, external consultant and government representatives (if required);• To prepare, compile and submission of business proposal;
• To formulate and implement effective strategies & marketing plans through various channels and platforms to achieve profit growth and expansion of the Company Services.
• Liaise with clients and key spokespeople; dealing with rank and file;
• Handling customer enquiries from individuals, other organisations and prospective and/or existing clients, media, often via telephone and email
Strategic Marketing/ Digital Marketing
• Marketing/ Digital Marketing (Provide marketing-related support to management)
• Coordinate and execute marketing plans, social media campaigns, public events and other related activities;
• Co-ordinating, planning & executing career talks at secondary schools/ colleges/ universities;
• Participate in career exhibition, virtual job fairs, talent search etc.
Admin and Human Resource
• Verifying expenses claim form with breakdown of costs and receipts;
• Conduct training induction to new interns and staff;• Resume checking, Appointment fixing, Conduct job Interviews etc;
• Devise and provide complete report on school/college/university visits or marketing trips (adhoc basis).
• Organise career counselling sessions, liaising with various University or Colleges
• Provide career counselling and guidance to Secondary students/ school leavers for University/ College Placement The company shall review the individual performance from time to time to determine the area of specialisation based on their personal strength.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any discipline, prefer fresh graduates
- Result oriented team player and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, with pleasant personality, and able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to plan, organize, and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Attractive remuneration packages, opportunity to travel, performance bonus
- Interested candidates should email resume and 1 passport- sized photograph
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellent communication skill, Self Starter and result oriented
Interested candidates should send in your personal resume and 1 passport-sized photograph with salary expectation
Inter Excel Tourism Academy Sdn Bhd
KL : 1B-1-2, Level 1, Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral,50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Penang : Wisma Perkeso (Heritage Building), Jalan Burma, 10538 Penang Johor Bahru
Website : www.excelmalaysia.com & www.excelacademymalaysia.com