Dapro Rubber Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
1. Repair and trouble shoot all machines and equipments during breakdowns to ensure machine downtime is minimized.
2. Upgrading of machines and equipments.
3. Schedule & conduct preventive maintenance of machines and equipments.
4. Maintain plant facilities/surroundings, rectify where necessary
5. Source for spare parts.
6. Support in conducting work studies on machines and process.
7. Recommend, initiate and implement continuous work improvement activities.
8. Oversee raw material and tooling stock control - receiving, storage and issuing
9. Update records in accordance with ISO system (eg: maintenance and tooling records, stock controls, etc).
10. Support in simple tool maintenance and coordinate tool repair with tool makers.
11. Report any misconduct, damages, vandalism on facility/production machines to Operation / Plant Manager
12.He shall report directly to the Operation / Plant Manager.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Trade certificate (min. SKM) in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics or any related technical field.
· Candidates with min.2 years of industrial work experience will be considered.
· Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Effective communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks concurrently and to work independently.
Proficiency with Windows based applications and Microsoft Office applications will be an added advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.