T7 GLOBAL BERHAD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Maintenance Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Jobs open at Pasir Gudang, West Port, Port Klang Free Zone, Port Klang CT1, Port Klang North Port CT2, Kayu Hitam, Padang Besar, Penang Port.
- Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machinery and facility equipment according to safety and predictive and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably. Their work typically involves: planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment during equipment service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Attending sites to troubleshoot issue and repair equipment.
- Attend breakdown calls 24 hours or 7 days.
- Ensure all works are done according with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Act as first point of contact with customer at job sites.
- Establish good working relationships with all departments, colleagues and customers.
- Manages reports and records as well as explain the actions and procedures carried out with the suggested solutions.
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferable Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, and/or Instrument.
- Fresh graduate or candidate with no experience are welcomed to apply. On job training provided.
- Experience in maintenance role is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical and mechanical.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Independent, self-starter and highly structured in his approach to problem solving and planning, with a strong focus on product quality.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to thrive in the demanding conditions of a new start-up.
- The candidate must be able to successfully transition from a start-up role to an operational role once the equipment is installed.
- Ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiency.
T7 Global Berhad has its roots in being an integrated service provider to the nation’s expanding Oil & Gas industry. With this extensive experience, knowledge and capabilities, T7 strives to continue in expanding itself into one of the major global energy players. More recently, T7 Global has set foot into Aerospace Industry to provide metal treatment solutions across the value chain of aerospace manufacturing.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Klang/Port Klang.