Tong Garden Food (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Maintenance Engineer/ Maintenance Executive
Tong Garden Food (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Maintenance Engineer/ Maintenance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assists Maintenance Manager and Senior Executive on the daily activities in the upkeep of the overall health of the machinery and equipment’s with the priority of packing section.
- To work with Maintenance Technician and Operator in the setting up (machine start up) of the machinery at the packing area.
- To perform troubleshooting and rectify machine and equipment failure at packing area.
- General repair and maintenance of all electrical equipment’s or installation.
- To monitor Preventive Maintenance for all the machinery under packing section as per listed in Preventive maintenance schedule.
- To assists the in the design & modification or improvement of the machines and facilities.
- To assists in installation of new machine.
- To assist in monitoring of machines spare parts stock and condition. Ensure to have sufficient stock and the quantity recorded same with the physical quantity.
- To maintain proper technical documentation & maintenance records.
- To monitor on the daily cleaning & housekeeping of the machine and the workplace and to assist in implementation of hygiene & sanitation program.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by superior.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Electrical / Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Food manufacturing experience / food production maintenance background will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to deliver results and be computer literate
- Self-confident and decisive with the ability to work in high performance, fast moving, pressured environment
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
A competitive salary is on offer based on skills and experience
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.