Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Machine Cleaner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Will be a member of the Maintenance & Facility Team, and responsible for machine or equipment cleaning and servicing to ensuring the maintenance job activity meets the company goal, complies with safety requirements, and able to demonstrate a good work etiquette as per maintenance requirement.
- Will work closely with the Production team and will be expected to attend the maintenance daily meeting/briefing
- Will be responsible to participate in all sanitation activities to maintain, clean, and safeguard equipment and facilities used for the processing and packaging of food products.
- To take responsibility for servicing & cleaning of the various equipment, machines, and infrastructure around the site.
- Support maintenance & facility team in daily task.
- Follow up to complete the task assign by supervisor/leader.Key Activities· Machine daily cleaning, facility maintenance, and complete the daily task assign by supervisor & leader.
- 5S keeping for machinery and workshop.
- Reporting Lines & Supervision
- You will report directly to the cleaning team line leader.
- Participates in all sanitation activities to maintain, clean, and safeguard equipment and facilities used for the processing and packaging of food products.
- Uses air wands, high pressure rinse, cleaning chemicals, hand cleaning, squeegees, and motorized sweepers to maintain all surfaces and equipment
- Must be willing to learn to operate a forklift and reach truck.
- Removes parts from machines to be washed for cleaning.
- Responsible to removes all waste and disposes in the appropriate location.
- Must be able to follow standard work instructions.
- Must double check work and use checklists as guidelines.
- Responsible to follow all safety rules and work safely at all the times.
- Must report unsafe equipment and practices to supervisor.
- Must adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment while working on or around, hot water, cleaning chemicals, and wet floors.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment during working.
- Requires working proactively in a cross-functional team with diverse groups of people.
- Take care the company facility, equipment, and machine, ensure it remain in good condition.
- Assist facility team for repairing servicing and installation work.
- Other duties as assigned by facility supervisor & leader.
- Able to perform shifts on weekends and public holidays and support 24 hours on-call standby.
- Must be highly motivated with positive attitude and self-driven.
- Good team player and ability to multi tasks.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.