Expeditors (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistics Operation Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Fluent in English, Intermediate Computer Skill (Microsoft Office)
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Ensure smooth and timely process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into operational system
- Track & Trace files and reporting
- Ensure documents timely sent to customer or broker for customs purpose
- Use workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing
- Interact with customers in arranging shipments and meeting the standards
- Meet compliance at all times
- Understand department process flow
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the company's procedures
- Meet company standards of 52 hours training per year
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,300 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 331 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.