Jstar Motion Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistics Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Handle full spectrum of shipping documentation and ensuring compliance in import/ export regulation requirement.
- Liaise with forwarder for booking information for import and export shipment.
- Providing routing information and issuing shipping instructions to ensure deliveries arrive on time and smoothly to location.
- Follow-up and manage daily shipment (sea, land, trucking, import & export)
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics system, imports or exports, or customer issue.
- Liaise with custom officer regarding LMW monthly report, yearly reports, renewal of licenses, licenses of other approval which required during import & export.
- Prepared application for LMW (License Manufacturing Warehouse) License, to get approval from the customs. Application to Custom Department for any incoming Machines, Return Raw Part Reject or others approval which required during import & export.
- Prepare COO submitted to FMM and MITI
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): SAP
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.