BDP (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistics Coordinator / Specialist / Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The candidate is responsible for the day to day customer service role dealing with customers, vendors and other BDP personnel located in offices/branches worldwide.
- The candidate is also required to perform administrative and documentation functions.
- Continuously improve on the existing business process and work closely with the immediate superior to ensure long-term success of the Company.
- Coordination with vendors and customers on shipment progress and delivery.
- Preparation of shipping documents e.g. bill of lading, COO, Arrival Notice, Pre-alert, invoice etc.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution.
- Min. two (2) year experience in Sea freight / Airfreight / Shipping industry.
- Singapore Permit Declaration and Letter of Credit knowledge is a added - value advantage.
- Familiar with HS code, customs, government agencies rules & regulations would be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in computer software packages.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
- Customer oriented, mature and able to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail is vital.
- The candidate must possess supervisory skills and a team player with a high level of integrity and commitment.
- Able to start work immediately will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Work Location Available:
- Petaling Jaya
- Kuala Lumpur
- Johor Bahru
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Penang, Kuantan, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur.