LSPCM ( Johore ) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for LOGISTIC EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English,Mandarin
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply for this position.
- Preferably someone who specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Do daily schedule for driver.
- To coordinate drivers which factory to go and solve the problem if get any complain.
- Follow up with driver what collection he has done and update.
- Make sure the daily schedule for driver achieve driver and company target.
- Take the order from customer for collection/Delivery every day.
- Arrange driver collect/ Delivery on time as per request by customer.
- Settle if get complain from them and improve the service.
- To be able to handle all drivers regardless of attitude and personality.
- Monitor the attendance of lorry driver every day.
- Meeting with driver for discuss if have any issue or complain.
- Arrange training for driver and follow up the result.
- Training new driver and explain the procedure to them.
- To coordinate with Maintenance Dept for lorry inspection/service/breakdown.
- Prepared Maintenance Form and monitor driver to do Daily Lorry Checklist form every day.
- Allies with Maintenance Dept. and provide report after repairs the lorry.
- To be able to cut Maintenance Cost by proposing benefits to both driver and company.
- Check Bin damage/bin need to services and coordinate to Maintenance Dept for Repairs.
- Audit bin at system every week and prepared report.
- To do audit to some factories to ensure the report matches the Bins.
- To follow up with Maintenance Dept for new bin request by Logistic Department and update.
- Can provide a summary report of where all bins are at the end of the month.
- To supervise and ensure that bins are enough for all customers and many bins are needed.
- To coordinate with Logistic Assistant on usage of Diesel.
- Check diesel report summit by Logistic Assistant and provide SOP and GPS report if needed.
- To provide diesel usage at the end of month.
- Make sure Driver use toll when bring specific tonnage approved.
- To provide a SOP report when driver needs to take E22 with not brings specific tonnage approved or has any problem of toll.
- To provide toll report for all driver at the end of the month.
- Make sure driver summit DCR every day and write correct in DCR.
- If have any issue regarding driver in DCR/Commission and for empty bin, need to open SOP and give to payroll.
- Need to revised commission trips (if get complain) or propose new customer commission trips for new customer.
- To understand where and when the driver are.
- To understand how long it takes for each customer.
- To provide report on the processing time of all factories.
- Prepared Daily Monitoring report every day.
- If have any accident, need to investigate and do report for management.
*Others duties as and when assigned by Management.
- EPF, SOCSO
- Career Opportunity
- Yearly Bonus
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.