Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistic Executive – (FMCG Industry - Based in Johor) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead, support and manage the Logistics team
- Plan and monitor customers’ orders and shipment schedul
- Plan and executive daily logistic activities comprising transaction documentations, customs clearance, transportation and shipping arrangement within the targeted time fram
- Manage shipping documentation (invoices, packing list, bills of lading, certificates of origin etc) as well as to apply for import and export license, customer declaration and customs tax exemptions or sales target
- Maintain good business relations with relevant external parties such as Government Departments, Customs, Forwarders, Shipping Agents, Insurance Agents for various application of approval and licenses
- Monitor closely performance of the logistics and transportation service providers’ in term of quality, delivery and service
- Monitor raw material and product stock levels in order to identify the reorder level for raw material and full fill customer order on timely basis. Avoid plant down time due to shortage of stocks
- Ensure proper management Sales Contract documents and maintenance in accordance with establish procedures. Prepare and file all documentation and relevant email correspondences
- Liaise with the Company’s shipping departments for scheduling and bookings to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery;
- Assist the Logistic team to operate the computer weighbridge system and maintain the appropriate documentation and reports
- Prepare and submit statistical reports to the management
- To support the General Manager or any other Senior Manager to effectively plan, implement and manage the overall management system
- Any other assignments as given by the management
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline with 5 years direct and relevant experience in particular in a manufacturing and export environment in the Executive/ Supervisor position
- Well versed in logistics management and operations
- Extensive experience with container and bulk shipping documentation (knowledge of LC requirements, UCP600, ISBP, BL, COO, Form A, D, etc),
- Possess sound computer skills (MS Office Word and Excel)
- Strong working experience and track record in all forms of import/export documentation
- Be able to manage late working hours;
- Resourceful, energetic, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and a good team player; and
- Knowledge of ISO9001 related functions and SAP B1 an added advantage
- Expertise in Manufacturing and Oleochemicals Industry
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
- Empowering Businesses, Enriching Lives through Dynamic & Zealous connections.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.