Homage Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Live Operations Associate position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
As a Live Operations Associate, you will oversee and manage care delivery provided by Homage Care Professionals. You’ll have an eye for improving processes, working efficiently and streamlining workflows. You will also have end-to-end oversight on the logistics and systems put in place to ensure care quality.
You will work closely with Homage’s wider Care Operations team, including Care Specialists, Care Advisors, Customer Success as well as Product and Engineering teams to ensure successful and high quality care delivery. We are a fast-growing health technology start-up and we want to continue to ensure that care services we provide to our seniors and their families are of highest standards, giving families security and peace of mind knowing they can trust Homage to safely take care of their loved ones. If working for one of Singapore’s most exciting startups and making an impact on the lives of our customers sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
- Oversee and manage end-to-end care delivery, including qualifying care professional assignments, care reporting and care quality
- Communicate, triage and provide the right resolution to care session incidents and any Client or Care Professionals’ needs, feedback, concerns and escalations
- Report to Branch Manager and to help improve and innovate on care operational processes, workflows and protocols to continuously raise care standards
- Work closely with Care Advisory and Customer Success team to ensure seamless activation and reactivation of care
- Work with product and engineering to enable and communicate technical support to Care Professionals
- Assist with Clients and Care Professionals’ onboarding on platform
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in operations in a direct-to-consumer business
- Experience in excelling in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing healthcare, hospitality or technology environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Healthcare or other related field or related experience
- Is impact and customer-centric, constantly strives to have our care recipient, care managers and care professionals’ interests at heart
- Ability to solve problems and situations using creative thinking
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and is a highly organized and detail-oriented self starter
- Tech savviness and experience using web and mobile applications, email, excel, word documents and chat communication tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
In other words,
- You are a problem solver and enjoy continuously improving on the way things work.
- You’re craving to make a huge impact in a startup environment and “fire in your belly”
- You enjoy making day-to-day operations efficient and love finding better ways to improve productivity and “keep the lights on”
- You’re an enthusiastic team player who often takes the initiative and knows collaborating achieves a better work outcome
Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We are excited to be expanding our operations into Kuala Lumpur, from Singapore, are are looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh.