Columbia Asia Hospital - Tebrau is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Laboratory Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Head the laboratory department
- Ensure all test are carried out with good laboratory practices which complies with the required standards and procedure controls.
- Achieve expected standards set for departmental policies and procedures, quality assurance programs, safety environment and infection control
- Organize, direct and supervise activities in the laboratory which includes manpower management and staff career development
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Supervise staff and attend to daily operational issues in the department
- Bachelor's Degree with Minimum 5 years experience or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (Minimum 10 years experience) or related science
- Has management experience
- Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken) Mandarin (added advantage)
- Good customer skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulous
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is an international private hospital company, incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Today, Columbia Asia offers 30 operational medical facilities across Asia (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) with 13 in Malaysia;
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either