Lam Soon Edible Oils Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Lab Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To perform analysis on samples submitted for QC and R&D purposes as and when directed by Superiors
- To perform sampling on raw materials (oils & fats, ingredients and packing materials) and finished products as and when directed by Superiors
- To keep laboratory in the clean condition and free from dangerous chemicals, contamination or fire
- To cooperate and work together with other personnel in QMR and other department
- To conduct application test as required based on the given timeline
- To update the data accordingly in report or other relevant documents
- To carry out ad-hoc assignment from time to time
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by Superior from time to time
- Safeguarding occupational health and safety standards of the workforce
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Microbiology, Biology, Food Science or any related Science discipline or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in environment where knowledge of Chemistry and food processing is used. Fresh graduates are also encourage to apply.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP and ISO Quality Management System and procedures will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang
- Full-Time position(s) available
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.