Raffles American School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Junior HR Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in payroll administration include but not limited to preparation of monthly report, gathering and examine time sheet to ensure validity, overtime time, deductions, timely pay out to casual workers/part time workers.
- Responsible for HR system administration include staff & leave administration, coordinate with other department for data updates for payroll processing.
- Keep track of staff confirmation, monitor staff contracts and expiry renewals and other employment HR-related due dates. Prepare HR related letters.
- Maintain and update all Department’s JDs.
- Ensure P-Files are maintained and documented.
- Ensure HR data and records are up-to-date in electronics and physical formats.
- Liase with insurance broker to maintain and update employees’ healthcare coverage, ad-hoc medical claims and etc.
- Register staff statutory membership, expat tax files, assist annual E-filing, tax clearance for out-boarding employees.
- Handle employees relations issues (discipline action, counseling, grievances,investigations & etc).
- Prepare weekly and monthly HR reports, statistics and data for submission upon request.
- Execute employees’ welfare program.
- Attend to queries and provide accurate information/ advice to employees.
- Under-take ad-hoc assignment or duties by the Management when required.
- Preferably Degree/Diploma holder in Human Resource Management with at least 3 years relevant HR experience, with proven track record of high integrity and handling confidential personnel information.
- Previous experience as HR Assistant can be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel and payroll system.
- Meticulous, eye for details, resourceful ,ability to work independently, self-motivated and well organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a pleasant disposition.
- Good team player and committed to work/ team excellence.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders
Raffles American School, Jalan Raffles, 79050 Iskandar Puteri, Johor
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.